© New Art City 2020-2022
- Each world can support a number of invited collaborators based on your plan.
- Any changes made in the 2D and 3D editors are instantly synced across collaborators' screens. This is useful for building a space together in real time.
- Changes must be published before they go out to the public version of your show.
- All spaces in New Art City are multiplayer, supporting up to 300 simultaneous users.
- Bandwidth can be increased by request for popular events.
- All users can see each other and chat together.
- Visitors are represented by diamond avatars, where the space editors can set the colors.
- Chat can be accessed at the bottom left of the screen, or by pressing Enter.
- All visitors in the same world can chat with each other.
- Visitors can set their usernames by clicking "My Username Is..." next to the chat box.
- Space editors can moderate chat by silencing certain users.
- Each space has an optional public guestbook where visitors can leave notes and screenshots taken in the space.
- Notes must be approved by a space editor before they appear in the public guestbook.
- Exhibition organizers can live stream into the spaces, using external streaming tools.
- Learn more: Livestreaming Into New Art City
Working with Collaborators
Livestreaming Into New Art City