News & Press
© New Art City 2020-2022
How to Use New Art City’s 3D Editor
- New Art City’s toolkit offers a 2D metadata editor and 3D environment editor.
- To access the 3D editor, click the Preview button from the 2D editor.
- It is often helpful to have both editors open side-by-side as you upload artworks in the 2D editor, and arrange them in the 3D editor.
- The 3D editor is a first-person view, exactly like what a visitor would see.
- WASD or Arrow Keys: Move
- Mouse or IJKL: Look Around
- E & C: Float up and down
- Note that this control is not available for visitors to the published version
- Click Artwork: Activate tools on artwork
- Shift + Click: Select multiple artworks
- Right Click: Cycle between movement, scale and rotation tools
- Command/Control + Z: Undo
- Command/Control + Y: Redo
- You can edit and install work in preview mode with collaborators.
- You can publish your work using the publish button in the 2D editor, as often as you want. Your changes do not appear publicly until you do this.